Thursday, February 10

What's That Sound?

What's going on in the world? I really have no clue anymore. For the past week, the only time I leave the bakery is to go to my Food Handling Class at the DOH on 100th street, which is basically going from bad to worse in terms of neighborhood activity. I sometimes feel so detached. I've never wanted more to go to a Virgin Megastore or Broadway & Lafayette during lunch hour or something. I want to see people!

I'm really wanting to buy the new Antony and the Johnsons CD. I'm thinking of music to play at the bakery, and how much I want to configure my ipod, but there is just never the time to do fun little things like that. Will I ever be able to do stuff like that again?

Ladies?

Also, on a little aside, I've decided that I am going to dress up as Ina Garten (the Barefoot Contessa) next halloween. I just have to get her voice down pat, and i'll be all set.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home