Wednesday, January 19

I knew this would be hard...

I have tried half a dozen times to write an entry on this here blog, but am always thwarted by one thing or another. This bakery/coffeeshop stuff is time consuming! who knew? I do have a few moments right now and I just wanted to y'all know that Sven is back after a two week stint in Germany (bearing gifts, no less!) and so I think my home life will return to some degree of normalcy (dinners being made, dog being fed, bills being paid, plants being watered, laundry being done, support being given... all of which I was sorely lacking over the last few days... which were some of the most stressful I've had in a while.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Francesco said...

Wiwi.
Baby, do you really need a man to pay your bills, to pay your telephone bills, to feed the baby with the chills?

January 20, 2005 at 9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home