Wednesday, January 5

Gee, Officer Krupke...

Went to Schnack for dinner tonight. I had the Mac & Cheese with smoked chicken and Sven had the burger, which I had a bite of and thought it was pretty good.

Afterwards, Sven and I took the subway home and I jumped into the turnstile with him at the Caroll St. station, thusly using only his metrocard. A police officer appeared out of nowhere and we both got tickets. He was kind enough and basically told us how to talk ourselves out of being fined. I couldn't help but laugh at the absurdity of the situation. People were walking by and staring, Sven was pretty embarassed, but I really found it funny. I just thought "This is just the perfect end to my day."

1 Comments:

Blogger Harry "Hey Chef" Hawk said...

Hey,

We are glad that at least the Schnack food was good... at least we hope you enjoyed it :) Thanks

January 31, 2005 at 10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home