Saturday, January 1

2005

The first day of the year. Here I am, Red Hook Brooklyn. Sitting up in my office on an unusually warm day for January, waiting for construction people to come and finish up some of the details that were left undone by our contractor and designer who hightailed it out of the country for the holiday. I would like to post a blow by blow of this experience so far, but I'm still in it, and it hurts my head too much to think of how it has all gone down thus far. Needless to say, this has been one of the most emotionally challenging experiences of my life. I think I will divulge in small bits, to keep you, my massive reading audience, coming back for more.

Matt (one of my business partners) and I are revving up for a marathon week next week. Ideally, this is the week before we open. and I have a good feeling about it. But to begin to think of all the things that need to be in place before we open our doors is slightly intimidating. Let's see how this hashes out. Photos, journal entires, design, tears and music to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home